What are your normal business hours?
Our normal business hours are Mon – Fri 8am – 5pm
What Do I Need to Bring to Pickup My Vehicle?
To release your vehicle from the impound, you will need to bring the following:
- Valid Drivers License
- Form of Payment (Cash, Visa or Mastercard Only). For security purposes we do not have change for cash. Please bring exact change.
- Keys to the vehicle
How much will it cost?
Our fees are state regulated and are listed below:
- Hook Fee – $211.11
- Mileage – $3.80 base per mile + Fuel Surcharge (Fluctuates on a monthly basis) VIEW CURRENT RATES
- Storage – $1.69 Per Hour Prorated Every Hour
- After Hours (Friday 5pm – Monday 8am) All Federal Holidays included – $89.24
- A one-time statutory notification fee of $75.00 may be applied after 24 hours.
*Additional fees may apply if the vehicle remains impounded for more than 48 hours.
**Rates vary for vehicles with a GVRW over 10,000